2pm, 26 June 2015
Local Democracy and Local Taxation
Verity House, 19 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, EH12 5BH
You can watch the second part of the webcast by clicking here.
Taking part in this session:
- Cllr Kevin Keenan, Labour Group Leader on Dundee City Council and COSLA’s Resources and Capacity Spokesperson.
- Cllr Gary Robinson, Independent Councillor and Leader of Shetland Islands Council.
- Cllr Willie Gibson, Leader of North Ayrshire Council and Leader of SNP Group in COSLA.
- Cllr Jim Fletcher, Scottish Labour Councillor and Leader of East Renfrewshire Council.
- Cllr Peter Barrett, Scottish Liberal Democrat Councillor, Perth and Kinross Council and Leader of the Liberal Democrat Group in COSLA.
- Cllr Michelle Ballantyne, Leader of the Conservative Group, Scottish Borders Council.
- Vicki Bibby, Chief Officer, COSLA Local Government Finance Team.
COSLA provided the following submission to the panel: COSLA Response to Commission on Local Tax Reform